- Effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming
- Delivering worthy service for value in an employer/employee relationship
- Skills in the areas of manicures, pedicures and nail extensions and in the areas of skin analysis, facial treatments, waxing and make up techniques
- Analytical skills to determine the best possible nail service and application
- To apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures
(Required 600 clock hours - certification upon completion)
The Full Specialist Program is designed for the student desiring to have the ability to provide multiple services to their clients. As a Full Specialist student you will enter the advanced skin care program for a comprehensive study of the skin and treatments from the European Facial to Micro-Dermabrasion. The student will be trained in the areas of natural nail care and artificial nail enhancements. You will be taught procedures that will prepare you to work in a spa/salon environment or medi-spa. The full specialist student will spend many hours training in our clinic performing services on clients.